Enrollment for the TRML study is now open!
The deadline to sign up to participate in this exciting opportunity is June 15th, 2024.
Program and Study Overview
TeacherRead-MaestrosLeer (TRML) is a shared book reading program to support the development of language and literacy skills of young children who are exposed to Spanish at home.
As part of the TRML study, teachers will be provided with:
- A high-quality set of fiction and non-fiction books, across 5 content-rich themes.
- Lesson guides and materials to use with books
- Access to professional development and build capacity for effective shared book reading
I'm interested in the TRML study, how can I participate?
- Make sure you fit the following eligibility criteria:
- Teach 4-5-year-olds in your PreK or TK classroom
- Have at least 3 children who are exposed to Spanish at home in your class (who are between 4-5 years old)
- Able to deliver lessons in English (ability to speak Spanish is not required)
- Complete this form. You will be contacted by a team member about next steps.
- Please review the FAQ.
Watch TRML in action
Thank you for your interest in the TRML study! The TRML study team is ready to assist you with any questions. Please contact us by email at email@example.com or phone 202-403-6922 if you have any questions about the study or participation.